We are a team of dedicated coaches with established backgrounds in finance, coaching, mental fitness and law with over 50 years of combined experience in Asia, Europe and the US. It is our unique set of skills and experiences that we bring to each and every client, no matter where you are or what you do.
Birgit Rappold, Dipl. Psych, M.S., PCC
Birgit’s passion has always been supporting people in achieving their strongest selves. She is committed to helping clients unlock and expand their inner power to lift off towards a brighter future. Birgit gets her energy from seeing the powerful growth people can achieve when their true inner nature is unleashed.
Birgit is the founder of Rappstone Professional Coaching and is a leading executive and professional Coach, certified by University of Texas at Dallas and ICF credentialed.
Birgit has a master’s degree in Leadership and Organizational Development from the University of Texas at Dallas, a Master of Clinical Psychology degree from Ludwig-Maximillian’s Universität, Munich and is a trained cognitive behavioral therapist. Birgit is a strong believer in lifelong learning and loves to follow her inner drive and enthusiasm towards personal and professional growth.
She is also a certified Pilates trainer and Mindfulness expert, seeing the importance of integrating the whole human being to achieve greatness. To deepen her knowledge in this area, she trained as a Mental Fitness Coach with Positive Intelligence to become a certified Mental Fitness Coach.
Birgit has been living in Asia for the past 15 years in 4 different countries and has worked with people across the globe.
Her diverse professional experience in psychological, emotional and physical wellbeing and her engagement with various cultures uniquely positions her to support people in achieving their true passion, transformational goals and inner balance.
- PCC- certified Coach, International Coach Federation, 2022
- Masters in Leadership and Organizational Development, University of Texas at Dallas, USA, 2020
- Executive Coach Certification, University of Texas at Dallas, USA, 2018
- Approbation Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapist, Germany, 2006
- Masters in Clinical Psychology at Ludwig Maximilian’s Universität, Germany, 2000
Ken Rappold, CPA, CFA, FRM, FLMI, ACC
Ken is a Co-Founder of Rappstone and a seasoned C-suite executive with 30 years of work experience across US, Europe and Asia.
He is a member of the International Coaching Federation and has been coaching since 2017.
His focus is on helping people achieve their peak performance in pursuing their personal and professional goals through applying Positive Intelligence.
- ACC- certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Executive Coaching Certification, U.K.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Masters in Applied Economics, John Hopkins University, USA
- Masters in Professional Accounting, University of Texas, USA
Liad is an affiliate coach with Rappstone and the founder of The Kadima Group, a Legal & Professional Consulting and Coaching company. She is a Consultant and Coach, and a New York qualified attorney, with over 10 years’ experience working in Asia.
Liad’s approach focuses on giving clients the tools and awareness to move towards their professional and personal goals and is powered by the believe that as long as we are moving forward, we are building and growing towards the person we want to become, and the goals we want to achieve. She uses consulting and coaching methods with her clients to clarify goals and take measurable steps to facilitate the change they want.
Liad also supports her clients with group/team coaching aimed at promoting strategic thinking, constructive change and effective collaboration. She does this by building proficiency in reflection, reframing, and problem solving.
In her business development roles for major global law firms, she worked with the partners to identify workplace efficiencies, facilitate business growth, and implement metrics to inform strategic decisions.
Liad’s international background is an essential component of her approach and gives her a keen sensitivity to transitions across cultures and businesses. She is currently living in Hong Kong, and has lived in Asia, Europe, and U.S.
- TPC Leadership Coach Practitioner Program, Hong Kong, 2019
- St. Johns School of Law, Queens NY, 2003
- J.D. Degree – Admitted to the New York State, Bar, 2010
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA, Bachelor in Business Administration Marketing /Psychology, 2009
- Hong Kong International School, Hong Kong China SAR, High School Diploma, 1999